About the Instructor
Sid is the VP of Growth at Thinkific and the creator of Contentwright, a resource he created for other entrepreneurs who want to learn how content marketing can help them. He is an avid blogger and writes for publications like Forbes, The Next Web, CMI, and more.
When Sid isn’t working on Thinkific or his side businesses you can find him at the gym in the early hours of the day or at the ballroom practicing salsa. If you’re in the Vancouver, Canada area, get in touch with him for a coffee.
When it comes to building your brand online, whether it’s your personal brand, or your company’s brand, guest posting is the fastest way to do it. This is especially true if you’re just starting out, because it allows you to tap into someone else’s audience. On top of that, landing a guest post on a globally respected site like Forbes helps you get recognized as an expert in your industry.
But, it’s not easy to get there, and it definitely doesn’t happen overnight. In fact, I took years to figure it out, but now I’ve got it down to a science. Maybe if I had a mentor to show me the way and tell me what to do and what not to do, I would have got here much faster.
That's why I'm creating this free course, so that I can help you get there faster and show you how powerful guest posting can be if you have the right strategy. I'm going to show you everything I've learned from writing hundreds of guest posts on countless sites. By the end of the course, it is my hope that you'll:
- Be published on a globally respected site like Forbes
- Explode your brand and become bigger than you are
- Become known as an expert in your industry
- Have a growing fan base who want to pay you for your services and products
What You'll Learn
This course is pretty short for a reason. It doesn't focus on things like how to write. Instead, I show you my tried and tested 5 Step Process for getting featured on any site I want. In less than an hour, you'll learn:
- How to find the right sites to guest post on, and which ones to prioritize for maximum impact
- The best way to come up with topic ideas that site owners will love
- My secret email pitch that gets me a 99% success rate
- My strategies to creating high-quality content in no time
- And the one thing you must always do after getting published
Who Is This For
- Coaches and Consultants
See What People Have Said About My Other Courses